Shipment marked as delivered
Sometimes carriers may accidentally mark a shipment as delivered, but you haven't received your shipment yet.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it please review the following steps:
- Verify your order confirmation email to ensure you provided the correct shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery, unless you have health or safety concerns about doing so (ask a neighbor if they've accidentally received your shipment.)
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 48 hours - in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 48 hours prior to arrival
If you complete those steps and still haven't received your order file a lost shipment claim in the link below.